Please carefully follow these steps when sending us your art files. Failure to do so will result in us contacting you to correct these issues, and you will need to resubmit the corrected files. Accuracy with your files enables us to process your work more efficiently and expediently without incurring additional design time fees. Thank you!
- Must have 1″ of bleed on ALL sides.
- Set files up in CMYK color space.
- Images must have a minimum of 100DPI at full output size, and a maximum of 150DPI at full output size. DO NOT send files at 300DPI, this will only increase your upload time and print processing time.
- Exact PMS colors must be in your document color swatches. Files submitted without specific PMS colors are not guaranteed to reproduce correctly as we match to Pantone Coated swatches.
We do not accept PDF’s. Instead, please package your NATIVE art files from Adobe Creative Suite Cloud (CC2015) applications:
To AUTOMATICALLY package Illustrator or InDesign files:
- On the application menu bar, select ‘File’
- Select ‘Package’
- Name the folder “Companyname_filescale” (if applicable) Example: WidgetsInc_HalfSize
- Make sure all options boxes are checked
- Click ‘Package’
- Click ‘OK’ to acknowledge the font copyright law
- Click ‘OK’
Photoshop files will need to be packaged MANUALLY (since their auto package feature won’t include fonts):
- Create a new empty folder and name it “Companyname_filescale” (if applicable) Example: WidgetsInc_HalfSize
- Copy and paste your .PSD file into the folder
- Copy and paste ALL fonts used into the folder
- Copy and paste ALL linked images into the folder
Additional file formats that can be manually packaged in your folder: .EPS, .IDML, .JPG, .PSB, .TIF
Compress your folder with a compression utility such as WinZip (PC or Mac) or Stuffit (Mac). Please make sure the folder is named with the company name and file scale (if applicable). Example: WidgetsInc_HalfSize.zip
After confirming that all the steps above have been properly followed, click the red cloud icon to upload your compressed folder. DO NOT close your browser window until the upload is complete. You will receive a confirmation email upon successful upload.
PLEASE NOTE: If the steps above have not been followed, we will contact you to correct these issues and you will need to resubmit your files.